Westpoint badged AMF "The Fast One"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not ratty but it is a survivor. Been cleaning on this one for a while, finally doing some assembly.

It's a 3-speed 20/20 bike. Everything is original except tires, seat and tape on handle bars.

Rg

DSC00404_zps58019927.jpg

DSC00405_zps72f5bd07.jpg

DSC00406_zpsd0a65be8.jpg

DSC00407_zpsb796e508.jpg

Wrong seat, no brakes, no shifter, and tape hanging from bars, but I did ride it a bit in 3rd gear.

DSC00408.jpg

These were the original tires. I want something better than the Chen Shins I have now...

DSC00409.jpg

Shifter is installed!

DSC00413.jpg

All for tonight.

Rg

CRASH said:
When you say "better" than the chinese tires, what do you mean? I think those white walls look great!

The rear tire just isn't as square and wide as the original was. It's supposed to be the same size, but it isn't as wide.

I do have some used tires coming in for this bike and I am recovering the original seat so I should have updates on this bike soon.

Rg

CRASH said:
If you want to get rid of that white wall set, let me know . They should look good on my daughter's project muscle bike.

I'll keep you in mind. I have a few of these muscle bikes, so I may put them on one of the others.

Rg

Thanks, it wasn't ridden much, the story I got was some grandparents bought it for their grandson to ride when he visited but he hardly ever visited. It was in their attic and they left it when they sold their house. Guy who bought it sold it to me.

Rg

WoW! that is clean. You should add that to the Museum. :D

That is one sweet looking muscle bike!
Great job!

Latest posts

Back