Western Flyer Buzz Bike 2+1

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Someone was talking about these on the Schwinn forum and I snapped a quick shot of mine, updated. I took some nicer ones over the summer but can't seem to find them. This is in the top 3 if not my favorite bike I own, finding it really made me get into the hobby full blown.

Everything cleaned up pretty well, but I have some NOS parts I have to put on once it warms up and I can lower her down...

The original post from when I found it last spring viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1365

Oh man she's a beauty. Do you know if the frame was cracked and possibly rewelded? I heard that was a very common thing for that frame with everyone trying to pope wheelies. You have a killer bike for sure. :mrgreen:

No rewelds, this bike was harly ever ridden. The axles still have the packing stops on the ends and the bow pedals show almost no scapes (just surface rust from sitting) I think the odometer shows 45 miles or something super low.

No rewelds. You definately have a rare bike in my opinion. These don't come around often and ones that haven't been rewelded are just fantastic. Very impressive & cool bike. Now go out and find me one. LOL...

beauty of a bike, for a second there i didnt see the black schwinn frame and thought the wheelie bar wheels had a lever goin (the black schwinn handle bars) to them you could pull from the seat to adjust how high you could wheelie. :oops:

still a very cool bike

Latest posts

Back