West Coast Chopper Bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After seeing some pics of these bikes that some of you have posted. I was wondering who made it? Is it still available and where can I find one? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Charlie

Hey Charlie, these were available for sale last year....but are most likely long gone from department stores.

The WCC was produced by "Huffy"........

I'd say check Craigslist.....and Ebay.

I scored mine from Craigslist........but I've also seen them pretty reasonably priced on ebay too......

HotRod Charlie said:
Not really sure who that is. Hopefully he will see this and chime in. Or if someone can let him know that I am looking it would be appreciated very much

Charlie
That would be Bud of BudzillaCycles another Michigan Boy...

hey hot rod check wal mart i found mine there on(lost in back) sale for 49.00 i have also seen them at big lots. don't know if you got one of those around you.

Upper Class White Trash said:
hey hot rod check wal mart i found mine there on(lost in back) sale for 49.00 i have also seen them at big lots. don't know if you got one of those around you.

They are by me just have to get there and look. Where in the Wrist are you at anyways? :lol:

Charlie

Hey H-R-C,

I have two WCC choppers, but they are red not chrome frame if it matters to you. I got them a while ago to cut up and have not had the time. There is a young neighbor kid that REALLY wanted one when he saw them. His Mom bought one off of me and now he doesn't ride it so much (I've given him 3-4 other bikes) Last time I talked to her she wanted to sell it. She wants $75 for it. Maybe less now, it's been a while.

If this is a price range you are shopping in I will find out for you. Let me know.

budzillacycles said:
Hey H-R-C,

I have two WCC choppers, but they are red not chrome frame if it matters to you. I got them a while ago to cut up and have not had the time. There is a young neighbor kid that REALLY wanted one when he saw them. His Mom bought one off of me and now he doesn't ride it so much (I've given him 3-4 other bikes) Last time I talked to her she wanted to sell it. She wants $75 for it. Maybe less now, it's been a while.

If this is a price range you are shopping in I will find out for you. Let me know.

Sent you a PM. I am just looking for one Red or Chrome doesn't matter. I just got am idea for one after seeing some of them here on the forum. Thanks

Charlie

Back