West Coast Cali biker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone , my name is Justin. I have a small collection of bikes, some schwinns, some cruisers and a road and mtb thrown into the mix. I've only been seriously working , restoring, and turning out bikes for a year now...but been riding and racing since I was a small kid. I have owned and wrenched on hot rods in my past and this is sorta my natural progeession over here to rat rod bikes. I do like the shine and the chrome too...I'm working to restore a 1962 black schwinn racer right now. I enjoy all things custom...for their beauty in the arts. Be original and work with you got...build somethin cool!

I've been out of work lately due to a bad wrist fracture I've been dealing with. Now I'm finally out of surgery, cast is off and I'm ready to start buildinga again. I have some great projects in the works and some others in my head. I'm building a handful of bikes right now...

Need some help identifying this old cruiser...see thread in bike talk: Crusty Blueberrry Latte color
IMG_4784.jpg

IMG_4782.jpg

1962 schwinn racer - for my bro-in-law

started out as a good - mild CA rust - candidate
62SchwinnRacer.jpg

almost done...
IMG_4797.jpg

1973 Schwinn Ladies Suburban - for my sis

73LadiesSchwinn.jpg

Custom Beach Cruiser - for my gf

started UGLY
IMG_2894.jpg

she likes the chromed out cruiser look...so its gettinga a baby blue paint job, new 26" whitewalls, springer front end, and much more

1973 Schwinn Fairlady - for my niece

<no pics yet><need parts!>

Mad Money Murray Cruiser - my cruiser/sale?

MMMurray.jpg

Purposely Purple Lightweight single speed MTB - for myself/sale?

its now mocked up with a bunch of garage sale parts and some of my random parts...carbon + aluminum + rock shox + FSA bombproof drivetrain = FUN bike!!!
IMG_4798.jpg

Me sorting out some new garage sale scores(note my right hand cast...FINALLY off now)
IMG_4787.jpg

Some of my other bikes I have sitting n' waiting for a new owner (and me to find time to work on them)...

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4795.jpg

WELCOME! :lol:

thanks guys...I've been readin n lurkin round here for a bit now. Looks like there's a great core group of builders here. I hope to learn alot...but ........ a bit more! haha The plaque is VOLKS RODS car club. I designed the plaque and car off this old beast i use to drive...(couple other great hot rods in the back too)

small-shop5.jpg

hey dayz welcome good to have another ca member. do you still have a kustom car?

Welcome. Would the vw look dorky if it wasnt chopped?

thanks for posting the club plaque and the cars! gotta say....thats the first time ive seen a channeled vw :shock:
sectioned yes,roadster yes,chopped yes.........but never channeled.........looks great :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back