We're 2000 members strong!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im proud to say im a part of this site!! its amazing to see this place grow like it does. simply amazing!!

Easy E

I personally give "Thanks" to Steve, 2000 times...er...minus three.

interesting... I am in the 700's in terms of when I joined, but I am number 27 in terms of number of posts... maybe I should shut the heck up!

By the way there are over 600 people who have never posted anything, let alone an intro! Who are you lurkers?

JoeyMac said:
interesting... I am in the 700's in terms of when I joined, but I am number 27 in terms of number of posts... maybe I should shut the heck up!

By the way there are over 600 people who have never posted anything, let alone an intro! Who are you lurkers?
That's what I've been wondering for a long time. There's an average of like 15-30 members online everytime I'm here, usually the same people. Just imagine the pain Steve would go through if he would have had 2000 klunker build off bikes to judge! :shock: Kudos to RatRod and the moderators, keeping this website fun and keeping the spam out.

Hello Necessay Evil and All,

I come in at about #1940. Newbie :shock:
Last RatRod I built was back in '67 I think,
Of course we didn't know the term ratrod.
Trash truck driver would have bikes hanging
off the side of his "Leach", sometimes he would
give them to us sometimes, he would want a buck.
He knew he would be getting the back. Anyhow back
on track, hopefully I get a rod built by summertime.This
is a neat place with great members, so many great ideas
and techniques revealed. Many thanks everyone and have a
Safe and Happy New Year.

Cheers.

Bill McClellan

Back