WELCOME COBRA PRODUCTS, INC. !!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Wanted to welcome Cobra Products, Inc. to our family of RRB supporters. You might have seen their banner up and running lately.

Sean @Cobraking offers some great cable guide products that are much much nicer than the traditional zip ties. They work great for our bike cable applications. Most of you probably saw them in action on @The Renaissance Man's Build Off 10 Bike..."Columbia Convertible Commuter."

So give them a welcome and make sure you show some love back and order some of their awesome products!

cobra_banner1.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 9.38.57 AM.png

I ordered a sample and was impressed. I will probably order a few more when I finish rebuilding my Xtracycle. I would like to see a product for mounting on smaller diameter tubing such as chain stays and seat stays.

Last edited:
Way cool. Looks like a quality product. I will probably order some once I get my bikes set up "just right".

@The Renaissance Man is that the 2nd picture in your post above? That would probably work since they are so flexible.
Yep. Here's another picture showing both small and larger tubes. It's hard to tell because of the cables covering it, but the top half is probably 1" or more and the seat stays are around 1/2".
FLEXROUTE_zpsykhbvoi6.jpg

Hey everyone, thanks for your kind words and praise for our products from what you've liked so far. I can tell you with certainty that this kind of positive environment you have here is exactly where most companies would like to operate in. Without people like Jim @The Renaissance Man doing sweet custom builds our products would just be another bag of parts on the wall. Thank you to you all for the great work and passion you have for your bikes. I'll be happy to stick around and check out what you guys are working on next.

Sorry for the double post but this might be worth it for anyone considering buying online from our shop. If you use the code "ratrod" on checkout of our web store you get 10% off your entire order. Just our way of saying thank you for including us into your tight knit community. This promotion is on-going for however long we'll have banner ads on the site. As long as we're here, you can get the discount.

If you are in Australia and can't direct order through Cobra products, you can get them through eBay:

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=mommy57467&hash=item4af4084742:g:WnIAAOSwLzdWSPze&item=321921763138&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xcobra.TRS0&_nkw=cobra&_sacat=0

Just ordered an 8 pack, thanks to @roadwarrior for the link!

Luke.
They arrived today, very cool product! 10 days postage from the USA to Australia is very quick too!

Great product, a real quality feel to them too, highly recommended!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back