WCC on the cheap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I haven't brought home a bike in a while and I bought this bike for the simple reason that it was cheap. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it now :lol: . I might just put it on craigslist, but it is surprisingly comfortable to ride.

DSC04276.jpg

I agree about them being surprisingly comfortable ergonomically, but that saddle and I did not get along. I got a 31.8 seat post and cool looking springer saddle and it was great.

We have had ours with about 3 different sets of bars and it did not seem to matter how we configured it, it was just a fun bike to ride.

I was always hoping to try it with a solid disc rear and 3 spoke SPIN wheel in the front or a pair of classic 5 spoke Lester's...someday.

Keep swapping stuff around and let us see what you come up with.

62H

Upper Class White Trash- I've seen the one Kenny P did and if I had a welder and the skills needed I would be shamelessly copying him.

62Higgins- I'm about 6'2" and I can ride it quite comfortably, though it would be more comfortable with the seat back about 3 inches or so. Like you said the front part of the stock seat doesn't get along with me either. It might even be nice to adapt a banana seat to it.

I have one of those and it is actually more comfortable than it looks! :mrgreen:

Kram,

I am 6'2" as well and having the 350 mm seat post AND the added height of a springer saddle helped me fit it pretty well.

I never tried the banana seat on it, but now you have me thinking about digging ours back out and trying it. :lol: ...but I really need to get my V star reassembled before I start any new bike projects.

Latest posts

Back