Watched for a long time

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking at the site for a long time now. I have a good amount of two wheel fun in the garage- mountain, road, dirt jumper, and a few older Schwinns. I have one of the OCC stingrays that I'm going to chop and extend so a 6 footer can ride. Now after looking at the site I'm going to rod out some of the older Schwinns that I have not touched in years.

On the personal side I have my own businesses a cleaning service and a wake surfboard company. I thought that it would be fun to work at a bike shop so I started as a manager at a chain that starts with a "P"and ends in "formance". I found out how bad of an idea that was --it SUCKED! Every time I brought in on of my older rides the lead manager had something to say that just was not cool. I no longer work there and do whatever I can support the more local shops.

Keep up the good work! Just by looking at the pics I've come up with so many ideas for my bikes.

Brian

Back