Warning about ordering from Street Lowrider!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any of you guys used them to buy parts?

I live in SoCal so I picked them since they were close by - hoping to get my stuff quickly. I placed an on-line order on June 28 and received a payment confirmation pretty quickly. Then, a few days later I called asking about my order and left a message - no reply. So I posted a comment on their site a week later asking what the status of my order was -no reply. Finally a couple of days ago I e-mailed them, again asking what's up with my order and no reply! I still have no idea what's going on and can't contact them. I would recommend that no one orders from them because they have no customer service. Usually when I order stuff from Cali it comes in a day or two but these guys have not taken any action yet - and won't return my inquiries.

Lame!

PB :x

Dang man, that sucks...... :?

I've placed two orders so far with BattleAxe cycles....and have been extremely pleased so far with them. BA even calls my cell and leaves a message with my tracking number.......now that's awesome service in my opinion 8)

Oh man! Thanks for the headsup! I will never place an order with them. We gotta stick together! Maybe you should email them a link to this thread. Hopefully once they see how many people are with you, they will get it together. I hope your stuff gets resolved. I just (and I mean JUST) placed an order with bicycledesigner.com just before I read this. Got scared thinking they might be the same company. Of course after reading further post I figured out this was not. Also, just received my email confirmation with the tracking number from them.

You guys can't go wrong with Bikeworldusa.com

We discussed this on another thread a few months ago. Debbie and her husband are great people and their customer service is second to none.

They are honest, hard working people who have been in the business for 20+ years. And they fully support our Rat Rod efforts.

62H

62Higgins said:
You guys can't go wrong with Bikeworldusa.com

We discussed this on another thread a few months ago. Debbie and her husband are great people and their customer service is second to none.

They are honest, hard working people who have been in the business for 20+ years. And they fully support our Rat Rod efforts.

62H

I'll second that, great to do business with.

Back