Wally-World 26" BMX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
A buddy of mine got this for X-Mass
26" Cool for Wal-Mart.

20160116_193312.jpg

Yes he definitely changed some things on it , that's what's it's all about making it
Fit your style, he did say he was going
To change the pedals also , I like it...

~Rafael ~

Yes he definitely changed some things on it , that's what's it's all about making it
Fit your style, he did say he was going
To change the pedals also , I like it...

~Rafael ~
me too I like it a lot I might end up with one of these myself never thought I would see the day I would say I like a wal mart bike if they up their game like this they just might get me back as a bike customer

It's called the Mongoose Dirt jump.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/22861842?...34806592&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=78295021712&veh=sem

k2-_a7770812-aee2-4842-b490-629bd85d8579.v3.jpg

"The Dirt Jump is a durable and compact mountain bike designed for expert level riding. It features a reinforced frame, three-piece tubular cranks, single rear brake and light poly-nylon pedals. The bike is at home on the street or in the dirt."

From Wallyworld customers reviews - bike has steel frame, no grease in bearings, cheap components. I'll look for it on the local C/L. :)

I keep an eye on them in the local CL, but haven't pulled the trigger on one yet (the last one had an asking price of only $20 :43:). I keep on getting hung up on the non-moly frame. I do have a big box bmx, but it is one of these (aluminum frame & 29"):
k2-_7ee62ba7-1b31-46ad-9ec0-baff3e6acb4e.v1.jpg

...that I have big plans for. so far I've added 8.5" bars and rode the crap out of it...super fun. Until I got a little to caught up in a juvenile frenzy and did a 'kick out' and taco'd the rear wheel :(.

Jason

Not mine...but looks just like this (minus the green parts):
$_1.JPG

Back