Walker's got a Rickshaw!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was out and about at my local Bike store when the owner ..after checking out my custom work...asked me to fallow him out back...

"I like your work!" "I would like you to have this and do a real custom job to it!......the only deal is you must keep me posted of the build!"

not sure what he was going to pass on to me.....but my jaw dropped when I saw it :shock: :shock: :eek:

IMG_1267.jpg

A RICKSHAW!!!! delivery for papers is my guess but real cool

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

when I got home I put air in the tires and went to pick up the kids from school

IMG_4365.jpg

I can't get the kids off of it! LOLOLOL

and man is it great to ride!!!! very unstable with two wheels up front

IMG_4370.jpg

Great score!!!!. It's beggin for a custom seat up front to show off your mad skillz. Keep us posted.

DUDE! TRIKE CONVERSION KIT Lol four wheeler!! i love that thing its wicked

Ya rick that thought did cross my mind.....however before I got the saws-all out , my good friend Kev pointed out the value of the bike just the way it is.

do not get me wrong......It will be overhauled!!!! right now I'm thinking of making it a picnic cruzer! I have a metal colmen that I will paint/ pinstripe to match, and modify the front to mount it. I'm thinking bright yellow with white walls and lots of chrome! :D ape hangers etc etc

oh ya ....and one real cool seat! :lol:

awesome score ... FYI the trike kits dont require any cutting ...

that thing is cool, could you take a few close ups of the front end i may want to steal the design for one of my projects

oooohhhh! I like that!

a banana seat would be cool plus it gives me more room to do something with

the handle bars I have ....I do not know anything about the skyways??? I will have to look that up ...this bike has a 3 speed internal hub :D

anybody else like to ring in?...... love the ideas so far

gravediggerjason

no problem I should have them posted soon for you...the way its done is very nice!

i see a seat like the one on this pic...
548878218_66cdb90da5.jpg

why dont you build a reverse chopper? instead of raking the fork and extending it , you extend the rear end... :D put the seat low and far back...

That is an interesting build on the front end. Is there a manufacturer's name on it? It is well thought out and I think it is very unusual to use wheel hubs for the steering pivots, but it does do away with the problems caused by bushings and are off the shelf parts. What are the pipe clamps for on the steering bushings?

Aaron 8)

Neat how they used the wheels hubs for front spindles. The hose clamps hold together the "spindle holders" which had to be split to fit the hubs. If you look close you can see the split. I strongly second the idea of the trike conversion and making it a four wheeler!

Sorry guys not much has been done yet but planning. I already made a BIG mistake that I'm rather :oops: about.

the back end of this bike was bent and was very limited as to what I can do with it so I have been on the hunt for a replacement.

Thanks to Kev I now have found a great doner ..I hope to have it welded on soon.

I will also post some pics very soon, I now have come up with a plan and a theme........ :D

Back