Vote for my wife!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive been voting at work, wife has been voting at home... as often as possible.

looks the best in my HONEST opinion. just hope i can find a box or two round here if she does win :)

xddorox said:
Wow, I'm overwhelemd by the response and my better half is very happy. If she wins dangratsdan, she promises to send you one autographed. :mrgreen:
Ok, but with that desing she can't loose so I think she better start signin :wink:

tikiharl said:
3 here so far. You know each of us could make a shout out on our myspace pages, gerry is that cool? :idea: Give us the go ahead. :wink:
Yeah sure go ahead..whatever that is :?: I'm a bit clueless with MySpace. :mrgreen: My wife conveys her thanks to you all and finds that you guys are pretty cool. :D

Basically on myspace pages everyone has thier list of "friends" , I could post a bulletin on mine and ask my friends to vote for your wife. There is the possibility that they may in turn post bulletins on thier page also, if a bunch of us did this it could have the potential to be a lot of votes. 8)

ok, another one. ya know the only reason i am doing this is because this is the best one of them all. how many more days can we do this?

Outlaw 8)

OUTLAW said:
ok, another one. ya know the only reason i am doing this is because this is the best one of them all. how many more days can we do this?

Outlaw 8)
Well I wouldn't want people to vote for something they don't like, that wouldn't be fair. I have no clue how long the vote will be. She wasn't even notified that her design was chosen, she found out by chance.

2 more weeks left.

Voting will take place between August 1, 2008 12:00 pm Eastern Time and August 22, 2008 12:00 am Eastern Time ("Voting Period"). The number of Votes each Semi-Finalist Submission receives will be one factor, as described below, used in determining who the potential Grand Prize and Secondary Prize winners will be

Latest posts

Back