Vintage Ice Cream Bike ???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
went to an Old Gas and Oil Advertising swap meet and came home with this, would love to find out any info or pictures of complete ones. Everything works and turns freely
IceCreamBike001.jpg

IceCreamBike002.jpg

IceCreamBike003.jpg

IceCreamBike004.jpg

IceCreamBike005.jpg

IceCreamBike006.jpg

IceCreamBike007.jpg

IceCreamBike008.jpg

Nice bike!

It's probably a good thing that I live on the west coast... There's still stuff out there like this in the midwest and east coast. Most of California and the west coast region has been picked over and if there's something interesting like what you have around here, it'll be very pricey.

I'd be broke if I lived out in the midwest or east coast.

That's awesome, Rick! I could definitely see that with some kind of cooler chest.

Very cool indeed. I would start by getting a comparison to the dood humor one that they showed in there advertisements. in the past few years.

Nice, looks to have been made for commercial purposes. Just imagine the possibilities with this one, I would have snapped it up too. Nice find. Here is a photo of one that looks similar.

3424565757_c371a6563c.jpg

Thanks for the pic, This is turning into a fun project, Kids can't wait to start selling stuff out of it

It was built by Worksman and a version is still sold by them today. The newer ones are very similure but dont have that cool brake or the crusty rat thing going

Here is mine
2691060161_82a41ea375.jpg

Yeah that thing is way cool Rick.

The wheels I have look like they'll be just right for it. I don't know the exact axle size but I'm sure something can be made to work.

The Worksman models are listed here:

http://worksmancycles.com/shopsite_sc/s ... nding.html

They sell all their parts individually... it would be possible to buy just a cooler.

Then the bike would be even cooler! Sorry.... :mrgreen:

--Rob

MonsterMetal said:
It was built by Worksman and a version is still sold by them today. The newer ones are very similure but dont have that cool brake or the crusty rat thing going

Here is mine
2691060161_82a41ea375.jpg

What I see is the ultimate swap meet wagon!

Back