Vintage Bicycle Ride in Florida PICTURES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vintage Bicycle Ride in Florida

Hope you all can make it. Looks like we'll hang out in the park for a couple hours so we can all have time to show off our rides & go for a short ride down by the ocean & stop at several bars. No matter what you ride, you are welcome!!!!! Lots of bars, restaurants, gift shops & even a hotel very close by. We're not going to let a little heat or rain stop the fun!!!

Well, I'm out. The sked has me working weekends again. I look forward to seeing how it went though.

Machine Age Victim said:
Just fyi I'm looking for cream balloon tires if anyone has some they want to bring and sell

Hi, i have 4 white 26x2.125 tires i'm selling cheap if you're interested.

Yeah I'll be bringing a brand new pair of 26x2.125 red prewar style red tires for sale too. I'll also have this 1940 Hawthorne for trade.

Re: Vintage Bicycle Ride in Florida this Saturday at 5 p.m.

I hope it works out great with no rain. If I drove a car instead of only riding bikes it would be cool to go.

kngtmat said:
I hope it works out great with no rain. If I drove a car instead of only riding bikes it would be cool to go.
It is Florida & we may have a small pop up shower but a little rain won't scare us!!!!!

how many links does that chain have on the hawthorne? also, are those white tires or cream?

My frame is sold.

This is the bike I'll be riding:
fvdw.jpg

Re: Vintage Bicycle Ride in Florida TODAY at 5 p.m.

Anyone heading over there from NPR Florida???
Wanna carpool?

Had a great time on Saturday! It was amazing to see the great turnout! Was a pleasure to have and meet so many fellow RRB members out and about. With this being the first time we tried anything like this and having a good response,another get together is soon to follow in a cooler month!!

-Kreep-

Great gathering, we need to get a swap meet going with the next meet. Some flyers too. What was the fb site?
-nick

Latest posts

Back