victory ride this sat in sacramento ca

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok thats it i am throwing down on this one. starting next month i want to start a once a month second sat ride in sacramento. anyone in the surrounding area is more than welcome to join. not sure where we will meet up just yet and ideas? i know your in mike but i know there are other local yokels on here now so lets go i'm call'in you guys out.

Re: second saturday cruiser ride in sacramento ca

let me know what time and where. im into it but my wife works weekends so id need to know what time where and all that cuz i gotta take care of the boy(sorry hes alittle young for a ride in sact!) :wink:

There's a tiny bike ride going on that I haven't been to yet, maybe a bike kitchen ride also, and I've also heard of a pub-run ride, which may or may not happen on second saturday. But let me know where and when it starts, I'd like to get it in.

i was thinking of take off from the shop around 6 pm and just cruise around. this is a little more upscale by that i mean stoping properly at lights and stopsigns trying to stay to one side of the road ect. maybe go to the rubicon and hang out then wing it from there.

CRUISE-O-RAMA second saturday cruiser ride in sacramento ca

well maybe if i come up with a name more of ya will attend. cruise-o-rama will start next month so get yo ride ready get yo self some lights so we dont get hassled by johny law, and maybe some beer money from your ol lady. we will meet up at college cyclery in sacramento at or around 6 pm. any questions or ideas let me know.

Re: cruise-o-rama second sat ride in sacramento ca

now i dont know what is needed to avoid johnny law.........just a headlight and hubshiner with reflector sufficiant or do i need a tail light? looks like the wife has the morning shift that weekend so i should be down

to be safe run a headlight and tail light. also we will be ridding more on the side of the streets not randomly all over. stoping at stopsigns and lights that sort of thing. this is a laid back cruise heck i dont even know where we will end up just yet lol.

yep i will be there. u know you can pm me too lol

ok boys and girls the ride will start this comming sat at or around 6 pm from college cyclery. we will figure out where we want to ride from there. maybe jump over to q street bar and grill for a quick one then over to rubicon then iduno maybe down to old sac and cruise around a bit. whatever strikes us at the time i guess. bring front and rear lights and a jacket as it has been real cold lately at night.

not supost to rain tomorrow so lets ride. sat night 6 pm at the shop. be there or be square. remember if you miss it ya gotta wait another whole month and by then it will be next year :shock:

well this is the make up ride for last week. that and it is a victory ride for the ratty truck and being voted top rat. to anyone who shows up first round at the round cornner is on me as long as it is papst. for those of you under age i guess i will buy ya a soda pop :D woot lets ride

that and i am cheap. i may have to give a rain check on the first round due to other money issues that i really dont want to get into but the ride is on non the less. anyone who wants more info on that can pm me

hey thanks buddy for understanding. you dont have to buy me anything just show up that will be good enough for me. bring ol gramps i have not gotten to see her done yet.

Latest posts

Back