Venice Board Track Racer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jezusjonz said:
Hey Venice Long time no talk. Love the new ride. Glad you all got someone to make tanks finally gives the ride a whole new look. Even though your rides always look good when your done with them. Ever get you a fat bob tank made???
Later Terry

Whats up bro, where ya been?? No... I never made the fat bob tank, (but it's still a cool idea!)

i was wondering how much would one of those tanks run me? i want to put it on this
DSC01732.jpg

Venice Motor Bikes said:
jezusjonz said:
Hey Venice Long time no talk. Love the new ride. Glad you all got someone to make tanks finally gives the ride a whole new look. Even though your rides always look good when your done with them. Ever get you a fat bob tank made???
Later Terry

Whats up bro, where ya been?? No... I never made the fat bob tank, (but it's still a cool idea!)

Been hanging out over here.....where I belong amoung the old and rusty....hey where'd ya get that tank that sits behind the seat on the ride on your site? Man you've come along ways on your builds.....glad things are going good for ya.
Terry

jezusjonz said:
Venice Motor Bikes said:
jezusjonz said:
Later Terry

Been hanging out over here.....where I belong amoung the old and rusty....hey where'd ya get that tank that sits behind the seat on the ride on your site? Man you've come along ways on your builds.....glad things are going good for ya.
Terry
It's a vintage go-kart tank! ;)

Back