Vampirella "firebike Fluid"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still one of my bikes

Firebike Fluid

PICT0.jpg

PICT1.jpg

PICT2.jpg

PICT3.jpg

dedeez2.jpg

thank's

Nice bike! I have had a Fluid laying in my shop for over 6 months. I have all the parts to get it rolling but I am just too lazy to paint it. One of these days it will roll.

Mr-hot, I don't know what to say. You are an artist and craftsman. And I want some of those BIG tires! :) I want some of those bikes. No, wait, I want all those bikes.

Mr.hot do you have a picture of the bike with the leopard seat and the sign in the middle of the frame and the wheels with a lot of spokes t/y Tony

It cant be just me, But that site your pics are linked from does not want to work for me.

I cant visit the site or even navigate through a cached page.

MMMMMm not happy............. I want to see the bikes. The only pic that woked was a imageshack hosted pic.. So I got to see Vampirella.....

PLEASE HELP THIS DISSAPOINTED AUSSIE OUT, can anyone geet these hosted elseware or come up with a valid reason this lil aussie cant see ya pics or hotbike.ch site

Jetro said:
It cant be just me, But that site your pics are linked from does not want to work for me.

I cant visit the site or even navigate through a cached page.

MMMMMm not happy............. I want to see the bikes. The only pic that woked was a imageshack hosted pic.. So I got to see Vampirella.....

PLEASE HELP THIS DISSAPOINTED AUSSIE OUT, can anyone geet these hosted elseware or come up with a valid reason this lil aussie cant see ya pics or hotbike.ch site

I can't get the website either, and can only get a few of the images :( .

iRide Custom Bicycles said:
iRide Custom Bicycles said:
Nice bike! I have had a Fluid laying in my shop for over 6 months. I have all the parts to get it rolling but I am just too lazy to paint it. One of these days it will roll.

I got it rolling.

HPIM0889.jpg

HPIM0886.jpg
Nice build! iRide, can this bike be motorized?

Back