valve caps ,little detail

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice stretch,just out of interest cos I just got a schwinn dolomite with 100mm rims,what size tire is that flame 3inch?cos thats the look I want,low profile rather than the ugly factory ones on mine

That kenda is 3in. Another cool looking tire that will fit that rim is a CST Cyclops 26x2.4 in. There is a California company that builds ruff cycle bikes that uses the Cyclops on a lot of their builds. Also I believe the Cyclops has an even more lower profile than the kenda. As far as making those valve caps , the easiest way is to assemble as shown in photo . I have a friend who reloads his own ammo so it was easy to obtain the components. You just have to trim down the plastic cap a bit with a utility knife, add some epoxy to it so it does not spin in casing, and drill out bottom. Added another photo of something I been working on . Hope to have done soon.

The standard 8 ball caps were puny to the big kendas, so a mini pool ball stepped up!

Attachments

• 16840630697422251650851512139113.jpg
    16840630697422251650851512139113.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back