Value of complete the Realm cruiser bicycle ,complete and in goid shape

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased to the Realm beach cruisers the old ones ,red and cream colored and to my surprise ,through the rust removal process on the worst of the two ,bike is basically brand new a far as wear and tear ,tires are not cracking only rims look pinkish maybe from the sun ??? Theres like a clear film on bike that badically has been protecting paint anyways im attached but was wondering what the value is ???
ad9a772756d0e0cdda4d19a9c4073feb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

It's an interesting looking bike that has made an appearance here on the site before. I have to confess that, until I read your post, I had never even heard of the brand. After some less-than-exhaustive research, I'd have to conclude that these bikes aren't especially valuable, just uncommon.

Yeah thats what om gathering ,but built really nice just concluded for the day cleaning it up more ,onemore to go ,i really happy i got them and stopped the deterioration ,these some smudges grey like i think alluminum marks that somme wipe off some take elboy grease ,but im getting them off .aloha oh ...wait ,is ther a way to find out how many makes of a model were made.,!!! Mahalo!!!
09ec12a058341dbb41a5e261825e672c.jpg

Production figures depend on the various manufacturer's statistical records. Some are meticulous about it, others, not so much. I'd predict that Realm is in the second group.

From what little i read about the surf company still in bussiness and the looks of the newer models ,i might agree with you ,but i wonder why ??? You'd think you would be proud of your product and and keep records and keep the models of your products to high standards as believe these bikes started at ???!!! Oh well ,just to add ive had my first one for a long time and there was only one reference to theRealm when i first looked ,and now ,still just a few but ,i learned of other models out there and i believe there making new ones now ,im enthused.aloha DC

With many companies, the product's history isn't that important, as the business side is focused on staying in business first. The bike is just a component of the business, not something to document for it's artistry or cultural significance. Like when AMF took over CWC, then the serial numbers didn't have any date sequence and later the build quality went downhill. That was because of some bad business decisions. But realm looks to have put emphasis on the product, a good business move.

It seems to be a quality bike, so I wouldn't be ashamed to show up for a ride with Electras, Micargis, or real classic bikes.

Are you in Hawaii? I haven't found a single RRB member here yet.

Wildcat ,i am in hawaii honolulu area.and i see theRealm still being sold ,but dont think its quite the same quality !!! Aloha !!!DCMOTO.
3abebc964da0301362e1f0e19a486f5f.jpg

Latest posts

Back