vacation...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've been on vacation for about a week now...

my friends from S. Carolina came up here for the week, and wanted to build something...

here is what we built...

09-04-07_1705.jpg

DSC02928.jpg

DSC02924.jpg

SHAZAM!

There is some serious motivation to stay balanced...ha ha!

That thing is Kenny P crazy. :wink:

I always thought your sig line meant you were scapin your pedals. I guess you're realy scrapin your head on tree branches :lol:

cool bike!

suddenly things have a new purpose, a garage, a basketball goal, a tree, a telephone pole, all transformed into bike launching platforms :D bet that thing turns sharp too !!! take it on any sweet jumps ?? :lol:

that is awsome we want to see pics of him getting started and stoping.

:lol: :lol: :lol: love it!

we built it in about 3 days...

it actually rides really nice, and after a bit you start to pedal faster, and take tighter turns... you start getting comfortable, and kinda forget you are up that high...

it is scary though...

we all rode it in a parking lot, however, as you can see, one of our friends took it to the street, he got so he could get on and off unassisted... he even rode up and down a small hill. it is crazy... people were stopping and getting out of their cars...

i may build a shorter one now though...

oct.

I built a highbike once. It was nothing as crazy as that. It was about 5 feet tall. my neighbor helped me build it, one night when he had too much to drink he leaned to far back and split his head open.

yeah,
i dont know what to do with it...

it is super fun to ride, but it scares me...

i wouldnt want to have to make a quick stop, or have to bail off...

we were hoping to cruise it down town, but it just got built too big,

and we thought we were being conservative, till we stood it up :|

Put an old set of wheels on it and make it yard art. Then ride it in parades two or three times a year. Put a saet down in the middle out to the back, and put a mannequin on top. Something like a scarecrow. Voila--two tall tandem.

october tallbike infomercial (its late and im goin stircrazy) use it to start your gutter cleaning buisness next spring, recue cats from trees for old ladies, gets kites off power lines for kids, change lightbulbs on utility lights in parking lots, get frisbees off of roofs, trim tree branches you could never reach before, use as an observatin tower for monitoring wild fires, .... the possibilities are infinite !!!!

Kenny said once I think that the guys who ride them in his rides use a long "cane" to lean on when they need to stop. I guess they store it on the bike some how while they ride.

You could use a pair of 12" training wheels on it so it won't fall over. Then it will be even more popular. Everyone will want to try it if they feel they won't fall off.

Back