"Unfinished business"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a promising project, but true to it's nickname in the lack of completion. i color matched the rear-end to the already painted frame. questions/comments welcome.

100_0468.jpg

100_0467.jpg

TRIKES RULE!!!!!!

was wondering if you are going to make a seat pan or use the stock seatpost setup ?

looks good.....

cool, i once had that same thing, but with a 20" trike kit.
unfortunately the thin tubes of the trike kit bent because of my weight :oops:

The more I look at this trike the more I get bummed :( When I moved back home to take care of my mom I cleaned up the property and out the garage.I threw a couple of crappy MTB frames and a trike conversion kit into the scrape bin at the transfer station!( This is before the bug bit me ) Now I'm kicking myself!Those are'nt cheap!Lookin forward to seeing your finished product!L8 EM

Thanks Markm! I'm all over that :roll: Just wondering : is the right wheel the only drive wheel?L8 EM

emanon said:
Nickname said:
TheDuke said:
Just wondering : is the right wheel the only drive wheel?L8 EM
yes, but as the rider it´s your left side :wink:

Why is that I wonder?

Nice work, I always like a nice trike...
it´s because it is build with a normal wheel set. if both sites would have a drive, the chainwheel and chain would have to be on the outsite of the right site, what wouldn´t look that good... :wink:

Back