uncle stretch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still around . I have been trying to redo my poor neglected house. After the storm tore up stuff I figured it was time to stop ignoring my house and do all the things that should have been done in the last few years. I have put my bike hobby on hold and become a carpenter/painter/Mr fixit. Once im done I figure I will have several years of peaceful ignoring . Getting it done pretty quick ,but man house repair stuff is expensive. :cry:

Yes your house is more important than bikes right now gotta have a place to sleep out of the elemints a bike can't provide good luck and merry christmas. Tony

there was a post last week,on our local craigslist-bikes section,that had to have been paul. it was dryly sarcastic,and started with the word,Dude! am i right paul? :D :?:

The one about our bike buddie in spring . Man am I getting a signature or what. Thought I was totally incognito. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back