two men and a truck, You can have one man and a schwinn!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seen this wicker chair in the trash, i had 2 grab it for mom, But how would i get it home. :lol: I KNOW!

DSCF1840.jpg

DSCF1841.jpg

DSCF1842.jpg

wow good job. i'm sure it beats trying to pull a bike next to you with all flats while you in a 12speed.lol one question. why are you barefoot?

Lol i love riding barefoot! It feels so good, accept when u stub ur toe peddling. I just wanted 2 get a pic of me riding with the chair i didnt think yall'd beileve i carried it home, And Rob, lol i can pull a bike beside me, or on the handle bars. :) I use my front rack 2 carry parts home from dereks.

CCR said:
no wonder ya got tree trunks :wink:

Huh?

Lol the trike was broke, Jim u never posted pics of what u done or did with it :( lol i miss her, My bikes ask me everyday, Weres Uncle "O" (O=Orange) and say "We miss him daddy."

ricksterr1221 said:
Lol i love riding barefoot! It feels so good, accept when u stub ur toe peddling. I just wanted 2 get a pic of me riding with the chair i didnt think yall'd beileve i carried it home, And Rob, lol i can pull a bike beside me, or on the handle bars. :) I use my front rack 2 carry parts home from dereks.
lol i think we all can but next time i won't do it on this bike
S5030145-1.jpg

sorry i don't mean to thread jack.

I carryed home a suitcase with 5 years worth of playboys in it on a 21 speed fuji racing bike. 8)

CCR said:
ricksterr1221 said:
CCR said:
no wonder ya got tree trunks :wink:

Huh?

your DUDE! post you said you had tree trunks for legs and said somethin bout how wimpy you are heheh (just ribbin ya :wink: :wink: )

Oh ahaha, sorry man im so tired.

hey rick as you can see i need some handle bar grips? i need some for cheap because i also need to get some brake cables.

Ill give u some man, I got a set of front breaks off a 16 inch girls bike, Want them? Ill get u some grips from my friend, Does it matter what kind, Ur not getting no vintage stuff though lol.

ricksterr1221 said:
Ill give u some man, I got a set of front breaks off a 16 inch girls bike, Want them? Ill get u some grips from my friend, Does it matter what kind, Ur not getting no vintage stuff though lol.
i think i just need a set of cables because when i pull on the levers i have to pull far and it seems squishy no matter how i adjust the brakes. my other Schwinn is great! but i can't take the parts. also i need the wraps any kind will do as long as its not a hello kitty print. lol

Back