TRIKE CHOPPER...RAT ROD INSPIRED COLORS.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ive always liked the header on this site with the red rims and white wall tires. A while back I looked at the PHAT CHopper I had sitting there and decided to turn it into a TRIKE CHOPPER with those rims and a black and red look. Today it hit me to use the old vintage seat i had..use the RAT ROD BIKES decal and get this thing moving. Here are a couple photos to start with. The frame was powder coated black with a blue sparkle that comes out in the sun. Front end has the tore and rim mounted...the rest is coming soon

IMG_3515_zps77d0a64a.jpg

IMG_3518_zps36c763da.jpg

IMG_3520_zps8de9832a.jpg

IMG_3524_zps9ba2d6ad.jpg

8) I like that to many people just buy a seat put a cover over them or worse its nice to see a painted metal seat pan

If this is anything like your past builds, I know it will be AWESOME! :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
If this is anything like your past builds, I know it will be AWESOME! :mrgreen:

well thank you and lets hope it turns out looking like i have it pictured. I will always take advise if anyone has some ideas. The creative minds on this site is are UNBELIEVABLE

Voodoosmile said:
Looks like a great start. I want to do a trike for my next build

good part is my dad is coming out to Arizona tomorrow for a little visit from Michigan..he doesnt know it yet but he will be helping me on this one. Im excited to get this thing on the road

Great work!
That looks like it is fun to ride!

So far I havent taken it for a ride. Almost done..just finishing the box for the back. The Pepsi crate is not goign to stay on it. It was Nice that my Dad was able to help me. I hardly get to see him so when he comes to visit we try to do some fun things.

More pics are coming and thanks to all for the support. Always cool to hear from fellow RRBer's

Back