trike build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just scored a culombia 3spd trike the other day. got it blown apart and sandblasted ready for paint. looking for some idea's for the build, yall got any good pix of some trikes.

I'm currently working on a trike:
S5030973.jpg

It's not really finished, but it's getting there!

do a search for "trike" on the forum, and allso on http://www.chopperbicycle.net/forums!

There are some awesome trikes rolling on the web! :D

Please post some pics! :D

that's what i'm talking about. that looks crazy wish the picture didn't get cut off i whant to see the front wheel.don't know if i whant to bo with a chopper front end or a springer. i will post some pix soon

sensor said:
right click on your mouse and view image will come up left click that and itll be full size

yes, buy I thought Photobucket would crop your pics to fit the site you are on :S

tv dinner said:
that's what i'm talking about. that looks crazy wish the picture didn't get cut off i whant to see the front wheel.don't know if i whant to bo with a chopper front end or a springer. i will post some pix soon

It looks crazy :p 16" rears and a 22" front :p But it's fun to ride, the trail is a little of put it's not a big deal unless you sit still... I am currently working on a springer ish thing on the fork!

Latest posts

Back