Tradio

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
our local radio station has a show called Tradio, call in and sell stuff. I happened to be by a radio at work and heard "I have two old Schwinns in good condition for $150.00. Broke but curious I called. She said theres a stingray and a Corvette. She said the stingray is a 16 inch so I said it might be a pixie and she said her husband said something about a pixie. Checked the bay and most corvettes are at about 100 and pixies less than 50 so even if I had the cash it would be a purchase not an investment. Sorry, no cool ending to this story, just thought I'd share. Man I wish I was rich!!!

you have to negociate!
thenit can become a good deal!

somehow I dont think they would appreciate our type of music clothespin... a friend called it "middle-aged metal".
and they live in a trailer court!

Markm said:
somehow I dont think they would appreciate our type of music clothespin... a friend called it "middle-aged metal".

i'd like to hear that!

tartosuc said:
Markm said:

i'd like to hear that!

Yeah, me too.......I've heard of black,death,speed, and etc. but never "Middle aged" :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back