Tour De France 2010, watching online?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, things seemed to have changed around since last year, I can't seem to find a site that will show video of stage highlights from the tour. The Versus site, is just confusing doesn't show much actual video and I can't watch another ad for that "road ID" thing. I think I was watching it on Velo news tv last year. Did I just forget what site to go to or did they change things around on who can show what?

Things are very different this year. The VS/OLN site has always been baffling.
I can't find stage results on the FoxSports this year.
You might try Bicycling.com or Velonews.com

They got a deal where you have to pay to watch it online this year. I thinks it's called the Tour Tracker. $29 I think?

I've caught some random highlights stuff on cable, but nothing really resembling great coverage.

Meh,...the only way i'll pay to watch is if they were all riding burritos,...now that would be fun to watch.

I have VS in my DirecTV plan and I've been watching it every day so far. Pretty crazy so far with the amount of crashes. I don't know what you all get with that Pass for 29.99 cause VS shows quite a bit already.

Brutal! Just watched stage 3 it was chaotic, the race organizers want some carnage this year. The riders will complain it's too dangerous but crashing has become a selling point of this race.
Ok, so if it's live you can watch it on Atdhe . net, or you can torrent the full stage at http://cyclingtorrents.nl.(you have to sign up but the site is legit) But I still can't find those ten minute stage highlight videos. Guess I'll have to watch the entire race, every kilometer.

Back