too much time, too much coffee...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this contraption is the result of riding the wave of caffiene on this fine saturday morning. oh well, they say idle hands make the devils work- or something like that...

100_0389.jpg

100_0390.jpg

Love how the back blue tire fits with the blue back end of the seat, the white of the seat goes with the white of the frame, the black front wheel goes with the black forks. Good job.

Nice bike but Grr blue and white :x Rival highschool team colors! :lol:

Love the stance...although I'll need to see video of you riding it...may require more caffeine....and shorter legs. :shock:

8) giday,
bIMG_1549.jpg

if you can see my pic you'll be able to see what I did to a smiler frame, a very ratty chopper, my kids like it, just a bit small for me. like your bikes so far, I to love those coffee mornigs

Russ[/img]

im a big fan of putting 20" wheels on 26" frames, i also make lowriders by collecting minis and 20" bikes, then putting the 16" wheels/forks/pedal assemblies on the 20" frames, it looks very cool, just kinda hard to ride unless your a lil kid, which is who i usually give em too anyway. now that ive found this site though, maybe i should start taking pics and posting them before i give em away, fast eddie outty

Back