Too many parts!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a long time since my last post, but i just finished moving and had to post these pics. I have been anticipating this move for about a year, so I got a storage shed to store some bikes and parts. Long story short finding a new place took longer than expected and I kept tossing more finds and parts in storage. Last weekend I moved it all to the new place. Now all my new neighbors must all think I run a bicycle chop shop, probably why non of them have said a word to me yet. I didn't realized I had this much crap....so in few weeks I will be cataloging everything and then have a huge bike parts yard sale. All you AZ people keep looking for that date, I may have a pre-sale rummage for you Rat Rod folks with discounted prices. Anyway I feel like a moron for stock piling this much stuff. :oops:

P1010575.jpg

a wall of nothing but frames and wheels
P1010576.jpg

P1010577.jpg

P1010578.jpg

well thats where all the cool stuff is hiding round here lol

im in as far as grabbing up some stuff from you.

im just right down the 101 in north phx. so its not far from tempe area. i think itll be well worth the short trip over to gather some goodies to keep on building rat bikes.

I may have a pre-sale rummage for you Rat Rod folks with discounted prices

I feel another feeding frenzy is about to start..............

What's the deal with all the crutches? Were you going to weld some aluminum? I had always thought an inverted crutch would make a great front fork but I don't have the tools or time to pull something like that off.

GodHatesCleveland said:
What's the deal with all the crutches? Were you going to weld some aluminum? I had always thought an inverted crutch would make a great front fork but I don't have the tools or time to pull something like that off.
Crutches = custom sissy bar :)

I spy some things id be interested in... if you want to ship?!?

All of a sudden I dont feel like I have too many bikes any more. Im sending a copy of this picture to my wife to prove im not the only addict around here. Good luck with your sale, Im sure you will be able to help many enthusiasts find the parts they need. cheers

O.K. lets play spot the part
me first.....HHhhmmm o.k. gold spaceliner frame :shock: :shock: :shock:

outsider13 said:
or a Spyder...how'd I miss that??! :oops: :oops: My turn, a Huffy Daisy Daisy tandem :mrgreen:

brucebruce said:
GodHatesCleveland said:
Crutches = custom sissy bar :)

I spy some things id be interested in... if you want to ship?!?

Yep crutches are for sissy bars, you can search some of my past posts to see pics of them in action. I may be interested in shipping some stuff but mostly small things. I would much rather sell what I can locally, then post up some remaining stuff here in the classifieds.

blackchop1 said:
i need trike parts- .

:mrgreen:

I don't have many trike parts but I may just have the parts you need.

PoPPa WHeeLie said:
is that the back half of a swingbike? in coppertone? oooh poppa want!

Good eye, that's the back half of a swing bike that I've been working on for way to long for a friend. It was originally yellow, I sprayed the coppertone.

Markm said:
outsider13 said:
or a Spyder...how'd I miss that??! :oops: :oops: My turn, a Huffy Daisy Daisy tandem :mrgreen:

Yep, it's just a Spyder frame.

Let me know when, might be up for a trip to phoenix, get to hit up frys electronics while I'm there, hehehe....

need a springer for 26" frame.

and if i can possibly land a trike section of some sort thatd be cool.

well give a shout when your ready for the swarm of bike parts fanatics to hit you up.

WOW !!!!!! Great parts depot. It would be great if you give us AZ. RAT ROD BIKES people a heads up. I know i will be there with bells on and cash in hand . Thanks Bartleydad

i spot a crazy looking frame with flames on it. silver... potential chopper?

Latest posts

Back