Tony Hawk freestyle bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across this kids bike with front wheel MIA thinking that I would just part it out (or something). It's not in the greatest of shape. Anyone have a suggestion/comment/opinion??

20231106_085144.jpg
20231106_084956.jpg

Sadly they are almost the lowest of the low in department store brands. Not really worth anything but parts unless you’re just itching for a project

Save it for January and do some crazy custom BMX bike for the ORBO?

Thanx for the input. I'm guessing Tony got a pretty penny to put his name on it. A crazy custom is certainly a thought. Ill probably just donate it to the local kid bike program (if it exists anymore). These efforts come and go so frequently, it is difficult to keep up........:(

certainly looks worthy of putting a front wheel on, making ride worthy and donating on Fb Marketplace if the kid program doesn't work out. I've had good luck getting bikes into the right hands and not flippers or scrappers this way.

I've had about 10 Tony Hawk bikes pass my way. Most have low grade aluminum rims and every one needed a rim or two due to them being easily bent out of shape. Typical boxmart bikes have stronger wheels than these. There were/are a lot of different TH models. The Huck Jam and Park Series are boxmart bikes. Supposedly they made some better bikes but i've never seen one I would consider as a 'real' bmx bike.

Last edited:
Thanx for the input @rickpaulos . I don't know anything about BMX bikes and even less about freestyle since I never had one growing up. However, 1980s and 90s mtn bikes, that's a different story......

Latest posts

Back