Tires are getting scarce at retail stores

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Our Targets have stopped carrying bike tires altogether. Our Orchard Supply Hardware converted over from the unfolded hanging tire display to the folded up in a box model (the same kind that Walmart has).. with a 100% price increase AND no more whitewall tires. We don't have a Toy R us in our area, and our lone Kmart is iffy at best. Even our LBS don't carry white walls (although they seem to have trouble ordering sufficiency supplies of anything in general). These days, my best bet for tires is to prowl yard sales, or make a bulk order online and hoard tires. :(

What's it like in your area?

I've always had great luck w/ Amazon. Cheapest tires and all the styles I could possibly want, all in one place and the tires usually arrive w/in a week.

The only way I get tires is through yard sales or off the world wide web we don't have a bike shop within 100 miles an our wallie world doesn't carry tires or tubes you can order them site to store but it"s wallie world ya know why do that when I can order off the world wide web an get better tires in the same amount of time an cheaper an better an exactly what I want

Latest posts

Back