Tire suggestions

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This bike needs new tires. Maybe a bit fatter, and a different color? Suggestions?

index.php

I've always a voided Hanks b/c a lot of mfolks report very frequent punctures. They sure do look hott, though.... especially the redline version.

I'd go for some grey or brown Fat Franks or Big Apples.... Or, if you're fancy enough, try the brown tread/whitewall Fat Franks. They'd look sick with the wine-colored frame....
schwalbe_fatfrank_brown_whitewall-.JPG

I have a set of cream Quick Bricks on my MP. Maybe I'll swap them around and check it out. I was hoping somebody would point me to some wider tires...closer to 3" width. Thanks for the suggestions. Keep em coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always a voided Hanks b/c a lot of mfolks report very frequent punctures. They sure do look hott, though.... especially the redline version.

I'd go for some grey or brown Fat Franks or Big Apples.... Or, if you're fancy enough, try the brown tread/whitewall Fat Franks. They'd look sick with the wine-colored frame....
schwalbe_fatfrank_brown_whitewall-.JPG

I must be fancy enough cuz I just ordered the brown/white wall Fat
Franks last night. I can't wait to put them on.

Back