>><<~ ThUnDrStRuCk~ <<>> Finished! 1/27 Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
So named to keep in line with my AC/DC by way of Stephen King build called "Maximum OverDrive" It is still in mock up stage as I have to completely diasassemble and clean the bearings, but everything is looking good. Those are the 24" wheels on this 26" frame that was a Middleweight. THere is not a whole lot of room left under thewheel openings to make it look funny. i have a front fender for it that i will shim up and should make the ride look more proportional.

RedTjet1.jpg

RedTjet2.jpg

RedTjet3.jpg

RedTjet4.jpg

Re: >><<~ ThUnDrStRuCk~ <<>>

Looks PERFECT the way it is, NO front fender.

Wow...that looks really sweet Joe...the whitewalls really look nice on this bike.

Great patina too!

Sure doesn't look bad front fenderless. Rear one looks really good... love that bobbed look!

I'm with Koda, no front fender. Loox bada**. I like this one Joe. A lot. Too bad that headbadge is worth a whole lot of money, cuz it would look neat with "jet" crossed out and "struck" painted over it.

Once again, Joe proved anything is possible. That frame looks fast just sitting there.

Just plain old sweet looking.

Nice build. I think it looks great without the front fender.

huge AC/DC fan, so of course i like the name of the bike! you should paint the name on either the front or rear fenders. and im diggin the patina, totaly jealous :mrgreen:

Went in a slightly different direction with the bars and it looks OUT-Freakin-standing. Can't wait to ride it.

TjetFinal1.jpg

TjetFinal2.jpg

TjetFinal3.jpg

TjetFinal4.jpg

TjetFinal5.jpg

I'd be able to pick your bikes out of a LINE UP!.........They all got that "Joe" style......ANOTHER great job.

Back