This is why I love where I live

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I do live in an urban area, but it's practically surrounded by National parkland :mrgreen:

20080928-Minnehaha-1.jpg

05042009090.jpg

07062009197.jpg

07062009199.jpg

Cool pics, thanks for sharing them :wink: Nice XR by the way :mrgreen:

That's my baby XR. I've got myself an XR400 since that pic was taken (although I still have the 250) I really want an old XT500 though :?

beautiful scenery,and the bikes are cool too.the area looks alot like an area behind yosemite park that my friends and i used to ride quite a bit.i rode an XR400 and have owned a couple XT500's.great shots.

Ah ha! Now it makes sense. Some of those pics are taken in an area called Yosemite and I always assumed the was no significance to copying the name, but there you go :D

Cool place to live. What kind of GT is that? I ride a pantara that is about that vintage and I love it. Matt

It's a Backwoods. I got it so long ago I was blown away that the previous owner had put suspension forks on it (they're the original Rock Shox). I used to be pretty serious into trail riding and loved this bike even though it'd actually a little to big for me.

...you are fortunate to live in that beautiful area.
I like your XR,..here's my XT 350, I love this bike...
bikes092.jpg

...and no, didn't find any old bikes at this old abandoned farm.

Back