This Is Why I Go To Yard Sales...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
First yard sale I hit today I found this...didnt go to any others after 8)

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
:shock: Nice score! Was it priced accordingly or did you steal it?

I dont mind saying since I THINK I plan on keeping this one. I paid $150 for it which I feel is more than fair...for me 8)

Bri-in-RI said:
outskirtscustoms said:
:shock: Nice score! Was it priced accordingly or did you steal it?

I dont mind saying since I THINK I plan on keeping this one. I paid $150 for it which I feel is more than fair...for me 8)

Wow! I'll quadruple you money on it :lol:

Good gracious...that was definitely the score of the YEAR. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

These people obviously do not have the History channel...ha ha! :lol:

Doesn't get any better than that....nice find :mrgreen:

I mean c'mon...sheesh!

All the accessories are there and everything is in nice shape...that never happens.

I'd like to know how high your adrenalin got when you saw that in the sale...I may have fainted...ha ha! :lol:

That should help you get an Old School BMX bike...that's for sure. :wink:

I"m feeling a bit jealous. Ok, I just lied. I"m feeling EXTREMELY jealous!

Great buy. I was at sales today and found a whole lot of nothing.

Rat Rod said:
I mean c'mon...sheesh!

All the accessories are there and everything is in nice shape...that never happens.

I'd like to know how high your adrenalin got when you saw that in the sale...I may have fainted...ha ha! :lol:

That should help you get an Old School BMX bike...that's for sure. :wink:

Today was supposed to not be a "bike" day. Me, my wife and are 3 year old niece were just going to hit a couple of sales and maybe find a cool piece of furniture or a toy for the kid. We just head out and the first one we pull up too I see a bunch of 20" inch bikes and then....Color Flow! I walk right up to it with no game face at all and say " is this thing really for sale or are you just showing her off?" to which the original owner says " its for sale, im sick of moving it around, give me $200 bucks". I almost went right for my pocket but then the yard sale pro in me counter offered $150 and the guy said yes instantly...makes me think I should have said $100!

As for the Old school BMX, if all goes well that should be covered by Monday 8)

Latest posts

Back