This bike is not fast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...but who cares?

Ive been eyeing bikes like flip's "Stout & Ale" among others with envy as of late. I found this Surban frame sans wheels on craigslist recently and then found some alloy 27's for really cheap soon after. The rear wheel has been redished, centered and fixed with a track cog and bottom bracket lockring. In the future I hope to replace the bars with the mustache type, and a sporty looking saddle. In the mean time this bike is a hoot to cruise the hood on and gets lots of looks .

Image1.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image8.jpg

Image5.jpg

^^^^agreed. just flip those bars and youll be set!!! and im really likin that color too!!

Easy E

looks good man. two thumbs up. i like the bars like that. :D
i just picked up a suburban from the boneyard in the back of my LBS.
i cleaned it up and painted it. i ordered a 27" coaster brake wheel for it. can't wait.

Naw leave the bars like they are. Not every bike has to look like a board tracker. I think that look is getting over done.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I'm not entirely sure the direction this bike is going, it's doing the leading more than I am, but it certainly isn't done.

Back