TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-5/9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-11/23

A single speed hub,tires and a bit of elbow grease and I bet you can flip it for good money.
That bike would last a few hours -tops here on CL in NYC.

Spokeshave said:
A single speed hub,tires and a bit of elbow grease and I bet you can flip it for good money.
That bike would last a few hours -tops here on CL in NYC.

I wonder why that is? I wouldn't feel safe riding a regular bike through NYC Let alone a tandem.

Crazy how regional bike prices are. Maybe it's a big city thing. There are way more bikes and bike lanes here in the five boroughs in last few years. Parking is expensive and hard to find. I guess the demand is just that much greater. this is especially true downtown in Greenich Village and Williamsburg,Brooklyn which is the new "hip" place to be. Most of the preowned or used bike guys on CL are in Brooklyn.
I'm glad I live in Queens where a bargain or two can still be found if you dig hard enough.
Balloon or tank bikes are few and far between.

Yeah around here tandems go for $100-$150 but take the right buyer so they sit for a while unless they are minty fresh or dirt cheap.

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-12/1

9d5a025d.jpg

Scored this, Ill save it for my girlfriend.

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-12/1

IMG_2904.jpg

My friend has been trying to sell this to me for the past year and a half. $40. Dont know why i didnt buy it sooner.
Its brand new, he rode it once. He for whatever reason took out the front wheel paper thingy.

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-12/9

Awesome deal on 2 bikes. Finally got to the metal scrapper down the road from me. Nice guy!

b9a65051.jpg

9b1181ac.jpg

c6ea6235.jpg

chrome would have been perfect if it wasnt for this meddling spot
c6ea6235.jpg

this, and a bratz bike, which im not going to picture, because everyone knows what they look like

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-12/9

Aww cute it's the baby of my Mongoose mountain bike lol. my rims looked the same with spoke rust, I guess Mongoose used spokes that rust very easy or something.

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-12/21

I could not stop myself from buying this
ee47e588.jpg

Bought it from the original owner, i even got the box...Which barely fit in my car...So It was folded into my trunk.

Anybody think $280 Was a good price for this sucker?

Girlfriend's neighbor threw these bikes out
82568a18.jpg

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-12/21

I want to buy it. :lol: Man, if only you were my neighbor. My area is so much better for this kind of stuff.

Back