the wifes rollfast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally started to put the wife's bike back together again. I like the way it came out. The seat is a lil bigger than i would of liked but none of the ones off my 20"ers looked right either oh well and as for the handle bars i'm hoping that she dosn't like them cause i love them and being that i had to take the tires off my cruiser for her's i'm gonna need to make the King Kat a lil more comfortable for me to cruise :mrgreen: but who know's maybe she'll like them. I still have some finishing work to do. I'm planning on giving it to her tomorrow (she hasn't seen it since i brought home the rust bucket a couple weeks ago) but i figure b4 i make final adjustments i'll let here sit on it. Well here she is in all her poor lighting glory

jess's%20bike.jpg

dude i love that bike, Paint is killer i love it!

OUTSTANDING Paint work!

I love the color and the scheme! This thing screams 50's custom. THe big white seat makes me think Carson Top. Thats a bit-chin' ride. Hope she likes it!

Joe[/code]

Wow! :shock:

That is a beautiful bike. Looks forward to seeing some nice outdoor shots when it's all done.

Great work!

Manny Moons said:
Fenders look awesome!!!
I dont totally remember, but did you post a question before asking whether to go with orange or white fenders? Again, fenders came out really nice. good job! :D

Yes i did i was frustrated cause i couldn't get a lay out i liked but you guys talked me into keeping it up and go 2 tone. Their not perfect but close enough. thanks agian all

What a great looking two-tone paint scheme on the fenders. I like how they really make the bike look Kustom. She's going to have a really nice bike that will turn heads.

what can I say.its a TANKER, I love it! Nice build, great colors!

Back