The Victim Gone to its new home

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Victim

Thanks I appreciate it. It looks like its going to sit fairly low. I can't really tell till I get the dropouts welded.
Then I can throw a seat on it and see what it does.

Uncle, You are a master creator ! Can't wait to see what will you use for chainring :wink:

Mike this is just killing time. No big design involved in stretching stock bikes.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Maybe after I get through with this one
I can come up with something worthy of a build. Not sure on the parts I will
use, its not my bike. I think Chuck will decide on parts.

I will build it Paul you've done alot can't wait to build it. I need to start ordering parts. I'm excited!!!

Uncle Stretch said:
Mike this is just killing time. No big design involved in stretching stock bikes.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Maybe after I get through with this one
I can come up with something worthy of a build. Not sure on the parts I will
use, its not my bike. I think Chuck will decide on parts.

Yeah normally I would have already been finished....power out...got sick....tomorrow I have to meet
with a bunch of retired cops for our breakfast get together. I should be done in a few days. Its getting
closer to done.
At least it will give you something to do Chuck , like you need more stuff to stay busy. :lol: :lol:

Lol you take your time. I got things to do up the wazoo work 10hr to 12hr days. I've got a 15hr coming up on Monday. Geeeeeezzzzzz!
Uncle Stretch said:
Yeah normally I would have already been finished....power out...got sick....tomorrow I have to meet
with a bunch of retired cops for our breakfast get together. I should be done in a few days. Its getting
closer to done.
At least it will give you something to do Chuck , like you need more stuff to stay busy. :lol: :lol:

I figure there is no rush on finishing it. I'm pretty close to being done. Still have some welding left.
At least with all the overtime your going to have lots of money. :wink:
DSCF0002-130.jpg

Thanks Guys! I'm pretty sure when its finished it will look pretty good.
Should be a comfortable ride too. All the measurements are right on with
what I normally build. Need an outside picture, but our weather has turned rainy.

Well got all the welding done and the chain stay tubes filled. Its all done . The next step is bondo and sanding.
So not far away from finished.
DSCF0002-131.jpg

Working where he has access to lots of bike parts , I would imagine he will make some good choices on what he builds it with.
We should all be so lucky. :wink: :wink:

Its going to take some serious rubber to fill up the back on this one. :lol: Might ought to get with Walker. He said
he still has that black Floyd for sale.

Back