The Victim Gone to its new home

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Victim

Thanks King. I'm just confused at this point. :shock: :shock:

Hey Rico waz up. Hope your doing ok. Glad you like this one

Yeah Steve its going to stay.
I got the seat stays cut and tacked on.Need to build the dropouts and weld it all up.
Getting closer.
Thanks Skipton it almost has to be there. Would look like a regular bike without the
trademark tube.
DSCF0005-27.jpg

Glad you do cause its yours. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you didn't like it , you could always add it to the scrap pile. This stupid medicine they gave me has me a little
sleepy so the shop will close early till tomorrow. Hopefully I can get more done.

Thank you Buddy I appreciate it.
Uncle Stretch said:
Glad you do cause its yours. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you didn't like it , you could always add it to the scrap pile. This stupid medicine they gave me has me a little
sleepy so the shop will close early till tomorrow. Hopefully I can get more done.

Hi Uncle !

the truth is that it looks as custom as it should be , now with that schwinn fork it look's even on the ground that's hot !
can wait to see more :D

Uncle Stretch said:
Had an old Schwinn blade fork. It drops the front down an inch or so and looks better.

I liked this all along, but when you switched to the blade forks I loved it. Funny how one little change can make such a major impact.

Looks great Paul.

Yeah peatbog a 7'' stretch definitely changes the size of one

Thanks Oleskool

Yeah mike its coming right along. Nothing too fancy though. Just a simple stretch.

Yeah Skip it was too high in the front and I didn't want to raise the back and make it high to sit on.
I had that fork and tried it and it looked really good. Its shorter by a couple inches.

Complementary pic for this page
DSCF0001-146.jpg

My brother said they look the same , but anybody can clearly see the worksman has black rims
and white tires. :shock: :shock:

DSCF0004-39.jpg

Well got most of the frame welded and ground down. Still have to fill in the chain stay tubes and build the dropouts.
I did wire wheel the frame and got all the old red paint off. My new workbench top did fantastic. Just brush all the
old paint and grit into the trash. I should have done that a long time ago.
DSCF0003-56.jpg

Awesome! :D Let me know when you start building my frame :lol: :lol:

Thanks Schwinnray. I'm probably not going to stretch any built bikes for a while. May try something
like this one off of a german web site :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Them crazy germans.
zeitfahrbt4.jpg

Thanks I had to make them long because those tires are 26x 2.125 and if he decides to put bigger tires on it ,I don't
want him running out of dropout length. Also had to leave room in case he would want to run a nexus.

Back