THE THREE HOUR KUSTOM

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
based on a stock out of the box 2009 schwinn ss-x i added the red tires, chain, 36t sprocket, cut down bars and stem. mild but really does make the bike look meaner, and oh this one is for sale lol
ebay159.jpg

ebay160.jpg

ebay154.jpg

ebay152.jpg

ebay150.jpg

can you tell i was a bit bored today? here is its evil twin so maybe we can do triplets? :D
ebay163.jpg

ebay162.jpg

yes cman those are bianchi milano tires. i think they look nice on the schwinn frame.

the first bike looks really good. but the second bikes looks amazing!!! i love those black and red tires!!!

Easy E

Cool!!..is that a flightliner with a tree growing around it in the background?? :shock: :shock:

yes the bars and old grips are for sale. so is the black sweet heart sprocket off the one. and yea that is the tree bike, i should have entered it in the space bike build off lol

come on i would not want to do that to the boys. also i have thought about making it ride but the wood around the frame started to crack last year so i would not want to push it. oh yea and the second kustom with the thin red and black tires is up for grabs as well lol. sorry times are tough at the shop

LOVE the road bike tires! I wanted to do something similar to a full fendered shelby, but decided to keep the skip tooth stuff. I may have to try it now. It looks great!

stepper said:
sensor said:
Markm said:
Cool!!..is that a flightliner with a tree growing around it in the background?? :shock: :shock:
yeah it is.....i keep forgetting to take a picture of that :roll:

Lol. Did somebody lock their bike to a young tree and forget it there for a couple of years?

Put some wheels on and ride it. :D

Back