the "Suicide Ride"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
appleshots671.jpg

Clinto141 's other two wheeled rat, The "Suicide Ride" is an 1980 kawi frame (heavily choped) with an 81 honda 500 enduro motor, yami wheels, hand made drag bars, seat "area", hard tail, suki speedo, custom tank,one finger bicycle levers, and bolts and pieces from every other thing you can think of. its not complete yet, (need to build a carb adapter to run a mikuni), and may never be street legel, but should be great fun. 8)

i skipped a heart beat when i read this topic title. :lol:. thought, ohh crap, what did i do to get a topic started on me. hah. thats a pretty wild ride you got there. that seat is gnarly. bet its a blast to ride. i just picked up a paughco mustang tank today at a little swap meet for $35 bucks! that was my score of the day :D

clinto141 said:
... and may never be street legel ...

And I thought, you Americans can ride whatever you want :mrgreen: . . .

regards, Paul

Thanks guys, it got the name from the fact that I cut out all the original bracework, added lots o power to an already weak frame, spliced to different rear drive sprockets together to gear it down and make a suki sprocket fit on a yami wheel and match the honda driver, the ultra short drag bars, old KC for a headlight, no signals or other lighting, no mirrors, no ignition or kill switch just a hot wired kickstart, oh yea did I mention the kickstart, old well worn drum brakes, strait pipes, no fenders, no suspension to speak of and about 3 inches of ground clearence, but other than that, shes a peach! I did however spring for a new chain. Clinto 8)

I can only imagine the diamond plate imprint on your buttocks after a 20 mile ride on that beast. :mrgreen:

I love it...looks like something I would build if I didn't have 87 million other projects already.

Back