The Steampunk Rat Rods of Klaas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Klaas is a buddy of mine from the Klunker League Now chapter in Ghent, Belgium. He has a very classic style. I don't know if he's heard the term "steampunk" but most of the truest steampunks haven't. Here are some of his bikes:

l_7e6880a5870e461fd464885611d74bd6.jpg

l_833db0750a94f7cc56abc36c750dc022.jpg

klaas.jpg

You can see more like the one above at my website http://www.pennyfakething.com.

I'm sorry, I'm not very familiar with forum culture. I was led here when Rag and Bone appeared on Brassgoggles and I just wanted to show the work of a friend. Do I need an introduction?

Johnny Payphone said:
I'm sorry, I'm not very familiar with forum culture. I was led here when Rag and Bone appeared on Brassgoggles and I just wanted to show the work of a friend. Do I need an introduction?
What they are saying is to introduce yourself in the intro section.. "hi I'm J.P. I'm from.. I do.. " that kinda thing lol
The bike with the sidecar is mega schweet!!

Johny payphone, a man that needs no intro.
I mean literally, don't worry about an intro.

EDIT: oh yeah, sweet bikes, they have a nice look but are fairly simple too.

mastershake916 said:
Johny payphone, a man that needs no intro.
I mean literally, don't worry about an intro.

Truer words were never spoken. Great to have you here :)

BTW.... as a Brassgoggles lurker, I'd be remiss not to recommend checking out our own Fsjaak's work in the last 2 build-offs. His stuff has a wonderful Steampunk/Dieselpunk flavor (and I suspect he may be a SKUL member).

Links for your convenience:
from the second build-off: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4424

and the third: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8874 (kinda similar sidecar design there)

Again, welcome!

Back