the SONIC REDUCER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well, after doing 2 of the 3 buildoffs this year,i decided to finish my firebike,instead of building another one. the poor bike has been rode in its initial mockup form,for almost 2 yrs.! :shock: took it to a friend of mine,and he powdercoated the frame and fork legs in red baron red,and the bars in black. changed the rolling stock to matching 24x3`s,and put on the seat and grips that i purchased in may 2008! went on a 12 mile ride of all new urban bike trails that cut thru the city,and its like a sweet highway just for bikes! :D so heres a few finished pics....
DSCN0259.jpg
DSCN1850.jpg
DSCN1848.jpg
DSCN1840.jpg
DSCN1838.jpg
DSCN1834.jpg
DSCN1832.jpg
DSCN1822.jpg
DSCN1845.jpg

Man that is sharp! i like both color combos, but the finished product really stands out!

Joe

hey stretch, the bars run about $40+shipping. i believe they are 24"wide,3"of rise,and 16"of pullback. catch one of choppers u.s. 30% off sales,and the prices can be fairly reasonable! :D

That's ...... cool looking. I just got back from Houston last night. There were two firebikes for sale on Craigslist, were those yours as well? Yours and those other two are giving me some ideas for my new FB Fluid frame...

I really like the black parts on the red frame. The Black fork especially. How did he powdercoat over the chrome?

nice bike and the color is a great choice I like the elocation of the pics, I hang out with a few on Sunday mornings and we usally end up riding the Heights area .... We meet at 9:00 am at the bbq place on heights blvd. hope to check out the bike in person soon.

I have the same electra bag. Did you use the existing straps to mount it to the bike or did you use something else? If you have any close-up pics that would be cool.

Latest posts

Back