The Roosevelt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Built up the bike tonight...not done yet though :D
I lowered the seat...mounted the new fork and front tire.
Feels good to build. I forget how many snags you can run into :lol:
Really makes you appreciate all the hard work everyone does on here.
I'll have time to post some pics on Friday. Just needs the chain on and it's ridable. :shock:

Still need to lock down the rear fender a bit better, put on the chain and probably throw some new pedals on it...
But, here's where it sit's right now...

IMG_1028.jpg

That, sir, is an excellent looking machine! I really like the look of the 'bent' springers on larger frames like this. Very cool assortment of parts, and they all work really well together.

What if you installed a bullet-style light on a bracket coming from the bottom of the springer tube (near the piviot if yours has a hole there) that would sit between the spring of the springer and the top of your tire? Not something monstrously huge, but it could be a cool accent 8)

Strings_and_steam said:
That, sir, is an excellent looking machine! I really like the look of the 'bent' springers on larger frames like this. Very cool assortment of parts, and they all work really well together.

What if you installed a bullet-style light on a bracket coming from the bottom of the springer tube (near the piviot if yours has a hole there) that would sit between the spring of the springer and the top of your tire? Not something monstrously huge, but it could be a cool accent 8)

Thank You! Yeah, I had my eye on an LED chrome bullet light on e-bay but I missed it. :cry:
I might also flip the rear fender out for a chrome one... :?:

Back