The "Petree Pedaller" part 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided this bike needed to be painted so, I sanded it down and primed, base coated and top coated it in a flat burnt copper.
I will eventually put the original wheels back on after a de-rusting and a repaint...
DSC_0576.jpg

DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0579.jpg

is that ride-able? it just looks like you'd have to lurch pretty far forward to reach the bars that it might make the pedaling awkward. or it might work even better and i cant just picture it right now

either way, awesome

I was thinking the same thing - looks very cool, but not rideable...

that is awesome :shock: . the lines are amazing! the chain stays look really cool up above the belly. the color combo and webbin kinda give off a halloweenish vibe. great job

thats a great looking bike! :D the long bikes were all i messed with till i found this site.they are still more comfortable to ride than my vintage bikes,but i have LOTS more fun playing with the old iron! :D still keep a firebike,a dyno roadster and 2 more stretch frames in my stash. now.....howza about a pic of those long arms? :p

Back