The 'New' work Steed!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a continental with that same frame size. The only bike I own that truly fits me. I think it's 86" from the BB to seat clamp. :shock: :p I'm tall and wear pants with a 36" inseam but have to have the seat all the way down to ride it. Now if I could just figure out how to put fat tires, a tank, and a kickback on the thing, it would be all good. :wink: Gary

B607 said:
I've got a continental with that same frame size. The only bike I own that truly fits me. I think it's 86" from the BB to seat clamp. :shock: :p I'm tall and wear pants with a 36" inseam but have to have the seat all the way down to ride it. Now if I could just figure out how to put fat tires, a tank, and a kickback on the thing, it would be all good. :wink: Gary

I would get right on that! Sounds like a fun project...I love the frame size, although technically it's too big for me, but I like being up high in city traffic especially! Thanks! 8)

Nice bike, is that a bike rack on the trailer? I might have to do that to my haul rig!

Still miss my old hauler though
image-103.jpg

Still got a trailer like this too. (Same style) The black one here I cracked the mag wheel hauling a washing machine, the tire held the rim together long enough to get to the scrapyard though :mrgreen:
P8100001.jpg

and trust me that rated for (insert number) lbs is just a suggestion I've done this more than once :mrgreen:
PB270141.jpg

Latest posts

Back