The Little Red Beast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found this the other night on the street behind my house! The owner had stuck it in the garbage! :shock:

Anyone know anything about this critter? It's gotta weigh close to 30 pounds! I think Ricky, Hooch and I could all climb on it at the same time and it wouldn't even tremble!

redtrike1.jpg

redtrike2.jpg

redtrike3.jpg

Its sooo simple in design...perfect for some sort of build.

Thanks guys. I love the logo also. I think I'll keep it as is for now. Ricky and I was talking about building a bigger version for us big kids, so we'll use it as a reference guide. Now we just need to get the parts!

Hey Ricky let's get everything we need between now and November and we'll build them for the F.Y.D.O. Cruise in Dec.! I've got some garden tractor wheels so far and probably most of the medal. we can still look for the unies or we can go manly and use donut spares or sumthin'!

Kev, I have a vintage mother and a vintage wife who probably wouldn't allow a vintage trike in the livingroom. :p But thanks for idea!

Hey Jim, I got 2 donut spares behind the garage, And they would be cheeper than a uni.. What u think.

JIM! We need 2 old metal tractor seats that would be AWSOME!!!

oH man, I could get into a nice metal tractor seat for my butt! I'll start checking around. You do the same. The donuts sound cool, save 'em and we'll hook up.

Also p.m. me your address again, I wanna send them screws right away before I loose them.

Oh Clarkston is where Pine Knob Concert/Ski Slopes are.

i asked dad, Im thinkin he could drop me off and pick me up later? idk i doubt he would want 2 ride around he broke a rib at work 2 days ago...

Latest posts

Back