the knight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the knight
28732_1411162451703_1611773445_996723_5040970_n.jpg

madness

were 16 year old live in scotland everything used to make this bike didnt cost a thing apart from the grinder
and this is our first major build it turns heads everywhere you go keep looking out for more crazy creations

comments are welcome :D

the knight said:
were 16 year old live in scotland everything used to make this bike didnt cost a thing apart from the grinder
and this is our first major build it turns heads everywhere you go keep looking out for more crazy creations

comments are welcome :D

16yrs old? Be careful with that grinder. It can eat your fingers. I saw pics of a guy who had one grab his shirt and it ran up it and grinded his lip and front teeth. Sorry to be so graphic, but I wish some older folks would have told me some of these things when I was a kid. Wear a respirator or at least a dust mask while grinding. In general, be careful and think about your health or you'll look back when your 40 and wish you did.

Now that the old man speech is out of the way, I must say that your build RULES! :D I can't wait to see more. I love the fact that your build has an extended rear. That's different....and I think it looks great.

Keep us posted.

i know you wippersnappers dont want to hear it, but Reject is right. i know a dude that tried to run a grinder wearing a hoodie, yup, same result! point is, you gotta take care of yourself, you are the FUTURE of rat rodding! actually, i believe anyone with the skills to build what you have knows how to handle power tools, im hoping a new guy reads this post also and learns from it because a grinding wheel doesnt stop as soon as you let off the trigger. also, nice ride!

Back