the KIWI KRATE.......NEW PIX added 7 OCT....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it man, especially the bent sissy bar for the seat. No fenders? You should see what it would look like with bobbed fenders or something.

peace,

hey very cool, I have never seen a frame like this. The center kickstand is great too. To make the rack level, you could take small pieces of pipe, like 1/2 inch, cut 3 to 4 inch long pieces, and get longer bolts - put between frame & end-mount - unless it's welded on - might push it back level.. see? just a thought.... I'll arm wrestle you for that alligator! - make the "C" a "B" so it says BRUISER.. he he... great job man...

i liked the GT style stem on there, rear tire is awesome and the brown bike w/black rims looks great !!! I usually like racks but its too much with the nanner seat IMO, a front swap would be cool !!

thanks for the input kingplinker and ccr...
- i like the buiser idea...not sure i wanna mess with the og stickers tho
- yeah the rear rack has to go....way to busy for my liking
- yeah the kick stand rules but it dont work with that fat tyre...:(
oh and im down for an arm wrestle...just gotta let u know that i have never been beaten since i was 15...the gator goes where ever he wants man...hes so gangster lol

got some more stuff i needed today to do a few more bits on the bike.....
can wait to ride this baby...i think it will be a wheely machine!!!

brett

kingpin said:
...oh and im down for an arm wrestle...just gotta let u know that i have never been beaten since i was 15...

...i think it will be a wheely machine!!!

brett

must have been the last time you arm wrestled then right ?!? :lol:
(just a little smack talk all in good fun) :D

and oh yes, i can definately see the wheelie machine in this one !!!

- Jeremy

kingpin said:
got the crew comming around for some beers

interesting, when that happens round here all that gets done is the trash cans get full and my money disappears :lol:

so the boys came around and we chipped in for fish and chips. had a feed and some vodka and then it was bike buildin time!
we actuall had a few projects on the go all at once...
1/ the Kiwi Krate
2/ painting our mate Jono's new RC wrx body shell and test tuning his tamiya tt01
3/ build up of a cool bmx for a potential customer
4/ mock up of my new dyno super sport

4 guys, 4 projects and power tools...oh yeah...

anywho heres some new pic

this is the banana seat covering procedure...take one super ugly seat...spray adhesive on both seat and fur...then line it up gentle as possible
goodbyeuglyseat.jpg

form it to the seat as snugly as possible...
seat2.jpg

and then BAM u have a cool fur looking banana seat...
seat.jpg

and this is Elliot doing a test fit
ElliotAndTheSeat.jpg

Man, you kiwis really don't like possums, do you? BTW Bad luck on the World Cup mate!!!

Hey Kingpin
nice build off and sweet looking bmx !
Just wanted to say we (I'm French) are just so happy we won the match yesterday. Your all blacks are just the toughest, I never thought our guys would beat them. Seems like NZ invented the game.
French fought hard though.
Was really a great match to watch !

Latest posts

Back